Recruiting technology is more advanced than ever before. It is created to help HR Professionals excel every step of their recruiting and hiring strategy.
Applicant Tracking Systems are, by far, the most popular recruiting tools. Modern ATS are, however, much different than some older versions.
They have much more capabilities and new features. Therefore, HR professionals choose ATS that can best match their hiring needs.
In this Guide for Buying an Applicant Tracking System, you will learn about:
- Steps for finding the best ATS
- Questions to ask when testing an ATS
- Questions to ask when choosing an ATS
- Criteria to use when choosing an ATS
- Features to look for in an ATS