Use this new hire welcome letter or email template to welcome your new hires to the company. This is a nice way of showing that you care about them and that you are excited about having them on board. Writing and sending an upbeat welcome letter is an important step in creating effective onboarding process.
How to send a welcome letter or email to new hires
What is a welcome letter or email to new hires?
The importance of a welcome letter or email to new hires
How to use this template for a welcome letter or email to new hires?
Template for a welcome letter or email to new hires
- First things first - a short stop for a morning coffee in our [insert appropriate place: office kitchen/coffee room/cafeteria]! :)
- Next, you will visit Human resources department to sign an employment contract, benefit forms and the rest of the necessary paperwork.
- Following, we’ll get you settled in your new office and set up your accounts, phone and computer.
- Then you will have a short onboarding presentation with our Human resources team who will introduce you to our company’s policies, culture, mission and vision, employee perks etc.
- After that, you will meet your [insert appropriate role: supervisor/team lead/ manager/etc.] who will brief you about your new position.
- During lunchtime, you will meet your new [insert appropriate term: colleagues/teammates] in a casual atmosphere.
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps